Sunday, February 3

What was he thinking?


I watched in wonder last night as William took his shoes from the back door to the front hall and lined them up next to ours. Then, he took ALL of our shoes and put them on the bookshelf!! I didn't stop him because I wanted to see what he was doing. I watched the whole thing and still don't understand it, but obviously he wanted the shoes put up and thought the shelves were the best place for them! Once he got them up there he was quite happy with himself and clapped. I turned on the video to get his little celebration on camera, but my memory card filled up before he finished. Oh well, at least what I did get is pretty cute!
Posted by Picasa

The bonk on his nose is from when he pulled the wipes and some dvds down on top of himself the other night. Got him right in the face. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!