Sunday, December 31

New Day, New Layout

I've been told that I change my furniture around as often as my underwear, but nowadays, it's more applicable to the blog! I can't seem to find a layout that I like and when I find a new one and start tweaking it, it goes all funny. If you're not a blogger, than you probably don't care, but 'Blogger' has finally made their own selection of layouts a lot easier to use, so that's what I'm doing. For those of you who are just interested in the pictures, here are some new ones! :)

Cousins at Christmas - so cute!!


There's a reason we call him "Sonic!" Look at that crazy hair! And yes, he's playing with a toilet paper holder, but it's new and clean and we don't use it...just to clear that up!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!