Sunday, June 20

What's Happening!?

Sorry it's been a while since I've put anything on here. Like everyone else I'm sure, May and so far, June have been pretty busy for us. A few 'big' things have happened recently -

  • I turned 30 the end of May. (Big for me, but not so much for everyone else)
  • Abbey had a 1-year/follow up autism evaluation done 2 weeks ago. We are still waiting for the official results, but (especially with the DSM-5 codes changing now) we still expect her to be on the spectrum
  • Both kids had an amazing couple of visits to the pool, which gives me hope that this could be a summer full of swimming - something we've never had!!
  • And we had a great visit with some friends in Tallahassee and got to spend time with family at an extended family member's wedding

I'll get some pictures up soon. I just wanted to say that I haven't forgotten about the blog; I've just been busy lately and haven't had as much time on the computer. Having William home for the summer might have a big something to do with that now! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!