Sunday, January 18

Sunday Morning Fashion Show

The kids looked so cute and kind of matched this morning, so I had to get some pictures of them. William with his train sweater and Abbey in her red, plaid dress. It's one of my favorites because it reminds me a lot of a special dress my Grandma made for me when I was in kindergarten. Anyway, of course, William just ran away when I called him and Abbey just wanted to drink her juice when I got the camera out! So please don't mind what's in the background, if they're smiling, that's all that's important! :)




2 comments:

Angela said...

Those outfits are precious. That is my favorite sweater. I wanted it for Charles but my nephew has it. :-( Oh well.
We took pictures of the kids this morning too, they didn't really match, but they had some winter clothes that I have been dying for them to wear lately. So I had to take a picture since it might be the only time they can wear them.

Anonymous said...

Yes, the children looked very cute in their outfits. William was very proud of his train sweater! He was trying very hard to tell me something about it, but I couldn't make it out.
Too bad you can't see Abbey's shoes in the pics; they are black velvet Mary Janes with little bows on the top. Wish I had a pair! :)
Grama

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!