Monday, December 15

Picture Tag

I was tagged by Angela to play a little picture game. Here are the rules:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer

2) Select the 4th picture in the folder

3) Explain the picture

4) Tag 4 people to do the same

No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)

Since I only have 3 folders of pictures left on my computer and have moved all of my old pictures onto CDs, I found the 4th CD and went to the 4th picture.

This was taken on my old cell phone and it was back when we lived in the Paddock Club in Lakeland. It was taken in May, shortly before we moved. William was 6 months old. The onesie that he's wearing came from Katie and it was one of my favorites! We still had Buster then, as you can see - he was such a good dog! He made a mess with all that hair, but I loved that dog! He was so good with William too - he was never jealous or bothered by him at all. We kept that Disney comforter out on the rug for William to roll on and we still had the Pooh jungle gym up. That was one of my favorite toys too. Jonathan still worked at Publix then and we had no inkling of the medical issues coming our way! Neither did we have any thought of Abbey coming into our lives! Times have sure changed since then huh?

I'm tagging Annie, Katie, Sarah, and Jessica to do this too. Anyone else who doesn't have a blog, but does have some free time, check your picture folders, CDs, whatever and see what you find. If you feel like sharing, leave a comment - I'd love to hear about it! :)

1 comments:

Angela said...

So fun! Thanks for playing. :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!