Saturday, December 20

Many Manger Scenes

William has taken a real interest in our little nativity scene this year. It's probably a good thing that it's only a $5 one from Walgreens, since these pieces are very likely to get lost...or eaten! :) We've been using it to teach him about the Christmas story and he has been so funny rearranging it on his own. I've taken a picture every time it's in a different position and then put it back to how I had it. And after I do, he changes it!

This is how I set it up originally...

Exhibit A
He likes to put the baby Jesus on a post card he got from nursery, which also has a baby Jesus on it.

Exhibit B

Exhibit C
He included the postcard this time, but didn't put Jesus on it...


Exhibit D
Once again with the postcard, but now he put everyone else on it...

And the most interesting... Exhibit E
This time he took Jesus to the other side of the room, once again putting Him on the postcard!


But he left everyone else in a mess!

I would love to know what's going on his little head some times!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so fascinating to me!

I hope y'all had a good Christmas! We had a blast visiting family

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!