Thursday, October 16

something I wanted to share

A lot of times we see a news story where someone was hurt, robbed, shot, or even killed and don't think much about it. I know that sounds harsh, but is probably true. However, just yesterday, a particular story hit very close to home for us and once that happens, it changes your perspective.

There is a family in Michigan who has been friends of our family for as long as I can remember. They're a family of 5: Meagen is my age and was in my class, Marc was a few years younger than Dave, and then there was Molly. Just a few months ago, Marc got married.

However, he lost his new wife just 2 nights ago in a terrible shooting. If you follow the links, you can see the news reports on it. The whole thing is just unbelievable and truly heartbreaking. So many people are praying for Marc and his family and I'm sure they would appreciate your prayers too.

The Oakland Press

Channel 7 Detroit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!