Monday, September 15

Showing off her Sunday best

I found Abbey the cutest little dress last weekend and to make it even better, it was on sale!  It went great with some little shoes I found a few weeks ago.  With her little bow to complete the ensemble (which she actually let stay in her hair all through church) I called her my little mint chocolate chip!  She was so adorable - we just had to get some pictures.  I got William in on the picture action after church, which is why he doesn't have his shoes on.  As soon as he gets through the front door, those are the first things to come off!  They weren't super cooperative, but I was interrupting Little Einsteins, so what did I expect?  Regardless of the thumb in the mouth, or them not even looking at the camera, the ones with his arm around her are my favorites!  










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!