Saturday, May 9

Mothers Day came early

William came home from school yesterday with something in his hands, which he brought right to me. I didn't open it right away, but then my curiosity got the best of me. I figured it was going to be one of 2 things and I was right!

For whatever reason, these pics are sideways. Sorry, I can't get them to turn around.

He was especially proud of this card.

William took this picture!

William wrapped himself back up!
Thank you William, and Mrs. Hatchett! I love my apron!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet gift! :) William sure is getting along well at school...I love seeing him mature.
Happy Mother's Day, Laura.
Love, Mom

Jen said...

How sweet is that apron!! As a teacher I am always wanting my students to do something nice for their mom, but I am not much of a crafty person so I stress out a bit! I'll remember the apron idea next year!!

Happy Mother's Day!! Thanks for playing my Crazy Eights and mostly for your sweet words!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful personalized gift that you can treasure for ever!

Where the hand prints are located it just about the typical place that little messy hands would be!

Hope you had a lovely Mothers Day

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!