Wednesday, March 26

Hulk Hogan sightings

This is just fun and a little silly, but I had to share. Back in the day (before camera phones) when we lived in Lakeland, like when I was probably 18 or 19, David and I were waiting in the Tampa airport for my parents. We were sitting in the Taco Bell/Burger King when we noticed that Hulk Hogan and Nick were sitting 2 tables away from us. Of course, everyone was looking at them and talking about them and some even went to their table to talk to them. We didn't want to bother them, but I didn't want to miss an opportunity to meet him either. Dave said I should go, 'cause I'm a girl and he wouldn't be rude to a girl. So, when they got up and started walking out, I walked right up to him and asked for his autograph! He signed my Tampa Tribune, the only thing I had to write on, and then they left. I couldn't believe I had the nerve to do that, but I'm totally glad I did. I mean, how often do you have an opportunity to meet a celebrity?

So anyway, that's my Hulk story and now Holley, my sister-in-law, has a Hulk story too. :) Last Saturday, when she was in Walgreens waiting on Joey's prescription, Dave called her to say that Hulk and an unknown blonde chick were walking into the store. (He was in the car waiting with Joey.) So, of course she had to find him and get some pictures! :) Since it took around 30 minutes to fill the prescription, she had plenty of time to wander the store and get some shots, without being totally obvious, of course. Then Hulk came and checked out at the pharmacy where she was at, so she saw everything he bought and got another picture. When they got home we got the scoop and they forwarded the pictures to our phones. It was pretty exciting and she's got pictures now to go with her story, so it's even better. Anyway, here are the pictures.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!