Friday, February 22

What's Happening

Ok, I've been trying to upload a video for a week now and no matter what I do, it won't finish, so I'm just going to get some newer pictures up. It's been a busy few weeks for us - we've been to the park with our friends, I started a new Precept Bible study on Joseph yesterday and next week William is going to have a therapy session with his friend, Stryder. They have the same therapist and we all thought it would be good to get the boys together to see how they'd do. It'll be fun to be working with my friend, Claramae and the therapist, since she's a lot of fun too. I think we may enjoy it as much as the boys! :) Anyhow, I didn't get any pictures of Abbey at the park since I was chasing after William most of the time. He wasn't having any part of the playground before his friends arrived. But once he saw them go down the slide and after I went down with him a few times, he was all over that thing.




It's been raining pretty much non-stop for the past 2 days here and William is dying to be outside. He and Jonathan went to the store last night and when they came in, William noticed the stream running through our front yard. He loves to play in the puddles so I said let him play in it. Jonathan looked at me like I had 3 heads. He was shocked, but yes, Mrs. Clean said he could play in the water! :) We have some video of it too, but I don't have high hopes in getting that one posted either. He came in soaked, but happy!

And here's daddy with the kids in William's bed last night (before bed time). He's not always watching a show...


This night he took a friend to bed and was reading his Bible after we said good night. It was the sweetest thing!
Abbey loves to sleep face down and this is how she looks when she wakes up. Poor baby. It seems terribly uncomfortable to sleep on her hands, but she doesn't seem to mind.
And here's William modeling his favorite CARS slippers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!