Thursday, July 5

Daddy's Little Helper

This is William being daddy's little shadow yesterday. He was a good help in the kitchen. He's only in a diaper b/c he was running a huge fever all day.



Yeah, it was another great holiday complete with lots of crying, whining, and cold baths. If you have a child and haven't had the pleasure of giving them a cold bath yet, just wait...they'll love it! ;-) ha ha! William and I had a rough night after Jonathan left for Tampa yesterday. He missed his buddy (all he wanted to do was sit with Jonathan ALL day) and I missed my helper. Thankfully, I had some help today; Mom and Dad came over and let me get a nap while they took care of William. His fever had gone away overnight, but came back this afternoon. I'm not sure what's causing it, I think he's got a sore throat. He actually quit fussing long enough for us to give him a much-needed hair cut. This time I didn't fool with the scissors - I gave him a buzz! He lost a LOT of hair, but Grandpa gave him a nice bath afterwards and got him all cleaned up.



He still didn't feel so good afterwards. This is his poochie lip face - we've seen a lot of it these 2 days!

1 comments:

Aaron & Angela Hanke said...

Maybe he's teething? Glad Jon was able to go back to work. Hope your little girl comes soon. We love you and will be praying for you.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!